Session 7 Series Bag: Pedal Board, Misty Grey -
Hard wearing bag specifically designed to house
your effects pedals.
Folds out to form a self contained pedal board.
Supplied with self adhesive velcro
Two Large front pockets for cables and accessories
Well padded to protect pedals
High quality construction and smooth zippers
Stylish 7-series finish and custom zip pulls
SPARE POWER SUPPLIES £26.00
3 WAY SPLITTER CABLE £4.35
<< BOSS - 3 PEDAL BOARD WITH
<< 3 WAY POWER SPLITTER + 2 PATCH CABLES
PRODUCTS FOR THE DISCERNING PEDAL USER or OTHER PATCH CABLE PROFESSIONAL
22” long x 13 1/2” wide x 4” deep, with foam lining, which means you
can get a fair old mix of pedals in there, with maybe a power supply for
them all. ABS textured panels and aluminium valances and edging. Nice
big handle, and lockable catches. Tidy and time-saving way to lay out
the old pedals at gigs.
The amazing range of Mooer Pedals opened up the QUALITY pedal market so
you can afford that sound without a mortgage!
HERE'S THE PEDAL BOARD
Mooer 'Firefly M5'
with built-in 5x daisy chain power connectors
Superb purpose built pedal board
Quality Aluminium Construction
A really powerful power
supply for £79 just £69
(or a micropower version for just £29.99)
10 reasons why you should
buy a Diago Powerstation: ◦ It will power over 95% of pedals, including
some quirky stuff like the Line 6 Stompbox Modelers (DL4, DM4, FM4 &
◦ It can power from 1 to 30 pedals (with enough daisy chain cables) with
◦ It automatically supplies the required amount of current, up to
3,000mA which is:
■ 10 x most plug top / wall wart type power supplies
■ 6 x the Power Bank / Signal Flex
■ 4 x the £160 Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2
◦ It's quiet - uses studio quality components for hum and noise free
◦ It's small - much like the power supply you'd get with a laptop.
◦ It's light - so it can be Velcroed down to your pedal board (Velcro
◦ It's tough - the heavy duty ABS case is durable and shock resistant.
◦ It's efficient - around 80% compared with around 45% for those
so it doesn't get
◦ It will work in any country
without the need for step-up or step down transformers (accepts 90-264V
AC input at 50-60Hz). We supply the correct 2m (6ft) mains cable when
you buy it in your own country, and it's possible to buy ones for other
countries if you go on tour or move abroad.
◦ It's safe - the design includes short circuit and voltage protection,
and meets all national and international safety regulations so that you
or your pedals won't fry!
Before the geeks say anything...
Just remember your DC Brick is a daisy-chain on the inside and only